Norderstedt, with about 80,000 inhabitants the fifth largest city in Schleswig-Holstein, offers you shopping and various cultural opportunities right on your doorstep.
Norderstedt and Hamburg:
Two cities in close proximity. The harbour city Hamburg attracts visitors with cosmopolitan flair: opera, theaters, musicals, museums. The city of Hamburg can easily be reached by public trains: 5 minutes walk to the subway station U1 and 35 minutes by train to the city.
Some tips in the immediate vicinity of Sternhäuser:
- Shopping center Moorbek Passage / Rathausallee: many restaurants and specialty shops for every taste
- Kinocenter Spectrum / Rathausallee: current films
- Theater TriBühne: theater and concerts
- Moorbekpark in close proximity: for short evening walks
- Rantzauer Forst (an approx. 15-minute walk away): for longer hiking tours